As nutritional resources become available, they will be posted here. Please verify availability before going, and visit the site(s) appropriate for your student. The links below will direct you to the social media pages for each resource. PLEASE NOTICE US IF YOU NOTICE SOMETHING THAT NEEDS TO BE UPDATED!
Atherton Community Schools
Atherton Community Schools will provide free lunch for all children under 18 years old and special needs children under age 26. Drive through pickup breakfast and lunch will be available Tuesday March 17th through Friday April 3rd from 10am to 12pm at the following locations:
● Atherton Jr/Sr High School – 3354 S. Genesee Rd (at main entrance loop)
● Atherton Van Y School – 2400 Clarice Ave
● Divine Grace Ministries Church – 3271 E. Atherton Rd (please look for the Atherton bus)
● Creekwood Mobile Home – 3440 Creekside Blvd (please look for the Atherton bus)
Each bag will contain a breakfast and a lunch. Friday drop-offs will contain meals for Friday to Monday (including the weekend).
Beecher Community Schools
The district will distribute meals Monday though Friday starting Monday, March 16 and running through April 3 at the following locations:
● Johnny’s Store – 2191 Coldwater Rd 8:40am – 9:15am and 12:35pm-1:10pm
● Tucker Middle School – G5159 Summit St 9:20am – 9:55am and 1:15pm – 1:50pm
● Dailey Elementary – 6236 Neff Rd 8:40am – 9:15am and 12:35pm – 1:10pm
● Football Parking lot – 1020 W. Coldwater Rd 9:20am – 9:55am and 1:15pm – 1:50pm
● New Jerusalem FGC – 1035 W. Carpenter Rd 8:40am – 9:15am and 12:35pm – 1:10pm
● Cranbook Apartments – 5371 Bermuda Ln 9:20am – 9:55am and 12:35pm – 1:10pm
● Rosewood Park Apartments – 7028 Rosewood Dr 9:20am – 9:55am and 1:15pm – 1:50pm
● Harry St. and East Coldwater – Harry St and East Coldwater 9:20am – 9:55am and 1:15pm – 1:50pm
Bendle Community Schools
Bendle Public Schools announces the sponsorship of the Summer Food Service Program for children. Free meals will be made available to children 18 years of age and under or persons up to age 26 who are enrolled in an educational program for the mentally or physically disabled that is recognized by a State or local public educational agency. A breakfast for the next day will be given at the same time as lunch. Meals will be provided at the site(s) listed below (M =Mobile) ALL SITES WILL BE DRIVE THRU STYLE starting March 16th
South Bendle – 4341 Larkin 11am – 11:30am M
West Bendle – 4020 Cerdan 12pm – 1pm
Bendle High School – 2283 E. Scottwood 11am – 1pm
Bendle Middle School – 2294 E. Bristol Rd 12pm – 1pm
Firemans Park – 2035 E. Bristol Rd 11:40am – 12:10pm M
Norton – 1430 Norton 12:20pm – 12:50pm M
Webber – 1517 Webber 1pm – 1:30pm M
Friel – 4469 Greenley 12pm – 12:30pm
Please feel free to call Dawn Pully, Food Service Director (810) 591-2148 or High school kitchen (810) 591-2160 with any questions.
Bentley Community Schools
Starting Monday, March 16, there will be packaged breakfast and lunch being delivered to the bus stops between 10:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m. Please watch for the bus. It will honk when it arrives. Students, or the whole family are welcome to come to the bus to pick up the food. This will run Monday through Friday this coming week and next. Food will not be delivered during our scheduled spring break.
Also, you may stop at Bentley High School on the west side of the building (the side facing the basketball court and Wendy’s) to pick up the meals from 11:00-12:00 p.m. on these days. This is a PICK UP option only; no one will be allowed to stay and eat on campus.
We will provide extra food for the weekends with the Friday deliveries.
Questions about the meals? Please email Mrs. Kish at firstname.lastname@example.org
Catholic Charities (food for ANYONE)
● North End Soup Kitchen is located at 735 E. Stewart Ave. (Exit 9 off I-475, one block east of Saginaw Street.) It offers hot food 9 a.m.-1 p.m. and 2-5:30 p.m. Mondays through Saturdays. It serves hot and cold boxed meals food 10:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m. on Sundays.
● Center for Hope Soup Kitchen is located at 812 Root Street next to the Catholic Charities Main Office at the corner of Root and 5th Avenue. The kitchen is NOT at the Church. It offers hot and cold boxed meals 9:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m. Mondays through Saturdays and noon-3 p.m. on Sundays.
● South Flint Soup Kitchen is located at 3410 Fenton Road at Lincoln Park United Methodist Church. It serves sack lunches from 11 a.m.-noon Monday through Friday
● Bread of Life Sandwich Program is located at 2608 Maplewood on Flint’s eastside. It serves sack lunches noon-1 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Clio Area Schools
Clio Schools will provide free breakfasts and lunches for all of Clio students during the shutdown. Distribution times are 10 am to 1 pm, Monday through Friday. Distribution locations at :
Garner Elementary – 10271 Clio Rd
Clio High School – 1 Mustang Dr
Clio Community Church of God – 1215 W Vienna Rd
Davison Community Schools
Davison Community Schools will be providing free “grab and go” breakfast and lunch meals for all students during the state-ordered shutdown. Look for the Davison School Bus parked at the following locations from 1:30pm to 3pm Monday through Friday, March 16th -April 3rd :
Central Elementary – 600 S. State Road
Davison Free Methodist Church – 502 Church St
Continental Estates – 41 Revere Dr
Davison Farmer’s Market – 8110 E Court St
Broadview Estates – 4250 N State Rd
Davison Meadows Baptist Church (pending approval of church) – 7034 Schoolcraft Dr
Kearsley Creek – 8210 Kearsley Creek Dr
Siple Elementary – 9286 E Coldwater Rd
Gates Elementary – 2359 S Irish Rd
Davison East – 11100 Davison Rd
Charter Oaks – 1000 Charter Oaks Dr
Timber Heights – 1168 N Oak Rd
*Those with special diet needs will need to pick up their lunches at Central Elementary.
*Friday pickups will consist of three meals to help provide meals throughout the weekends.
*Open to all students under age of 18 (special education students up to age 26)
Fenton Area Public Schools
A free lunch and breakfast will be provided from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Wednesday, March 18 through Friday, March 20 and Monday, March 23 through Friday, March 27 at the following locations:
- Ellen St. Campus – (West St. parking lot)
- North Rd. Elementary- (Lot nearest kitchen)
- State Rd Elementary – (Bus loop doors)
- Tomek-Eastern Elementary – (Cafeteria doors)
Meals will also be delivered by bus to these mobile stops:
- 11:30 to 11:50 a.m. at Dauner Haus Appartments, 400 Dauner Road, Fenton
- 11:30 to 11:50 a.m. at Fenton Oaks entrance, 28 Chinkapin Rill, Fenton
- 11:30 to 11:50 a.m. at Georgetown Apartments entrance, 2100 Georgetown Pkwy, Fenton
- 12:10 to 12:30 p.m. at Fifth Third Bank (Trealout Drive and North Leroy)
- 12:10 to 12:30 pm. at Silver Lake Hills, 3200 Foley Glen Drive, Fenton
- 12:10 to 12:30 p.m. at East Bay
*Times are approximate and may be adjusted after the first day. Please check the school website for any adjustments
-Utilize the call center (810-591-4700) for questions.
Flint Community Schools
To ensure the nutritional resources our students rely on are available, the District will execute the USDA “Summer Feeding” program model during the time the students are out of school, using 7 access sites across the city of Flint to provide students with meals at 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Families who are unable to make it to the Food Distribution Sites can contact their school or the office of Student Services to see if alternative arrangements can be made.
Meals will be distributed from a First Student (transportation) bus that will be parked on the premises with a distribution table and tent. Those up to the age of 19 may receive a breakfast or lunch meal, regardless of whether you attend Flint Schools.
Breakfast and Lunch Distribution will be from 10 AM to 1 PM
Below is the list of the seven (7) sites:
YELLOW (North Zone)
Northwestern – G-2138 W. Carpenter, Flint 48505
Brownell/Holmes – 6602 Oxley Dr., Flint 48504
Berston Field House – 3300 Saginaw St. Flint, 48505
GREEN (Central Zone)
Potter – 2500 N. Averill, Flint 48506
DTM – 1518 W. Third Ave, Flint 48504
BLUE (South Zone)
Freeman – 4001 Ogema, Flint 48507
Southwestern – 1420 W. Twelfth St., Flint 48507
Flint Cultural Center Academy
There will be a “grab and go” meal services in the morning where students can receive both breakfast and lunch at the same time. Starting Friday March 20th, pickup times will be from 10am to 1pm at the school
Flushing Community Schools
We are committed to feeding any and all of our students and will be passing out lunch and a portable breakfast at five different locations from 11:00 am – 12:00 pm Monday, Wednesday, and Friday for the next two weeks:
● Flushing High School – 5039 Deland Road
● Cops & Robbers Great Escape Mini Golf – 5154 Flushing Road
● Trinity Baptist Church – 4222 Elms Road
● Flushing Community Church – 9500 W. Pierson Road
● North Flushing Baptist – 7500 W. Mt. Morris Road
FOOD BANK (feeding children)
Mobile Unit open form 10:00am – 10:30am Tuesday and Thursday parked at Truelight Missionary Baptist Church Parking Lot 6917 Martin Luther King Ave. You can get one box of food and one gallon of 1% milk.
GCCARD Senior Nutrition Services (Meal sites for seniors)
● Mobile Senior Nutritional Services are still available and accepting new clients. MTA has added an additional 20 drivers to assist with meal deliveries. Call 810.235.3567.
● GCARD’s Commodities Supplemental Food Program also offers supplemental food for low-income individuals age 60 and over. Call 810.789.3746.
GISD (Genesee Intermediate School District)
GISD will be distributing meals beginning Monday, March 16 and continue Mondays through Fridays at the times and locations shown below. Meals are available for all children free of charge.
● Cathedral of Faith – 6031 Dupont St 12pm – 12:30pm
● Transition Center – 3136 Linden Rd 10:30am – 12:30pm
● EKLC (Elmer Knopf Learning Center) – 1493 W. Maple Ave 10:30am – 12:30pm
● Head Start Unit on MCC Campus (near Court st entrance) 1401 E. Court St 12pm -12:45pm
● Stalker School 3329 Burnell Ave 1pm – 1:45pm
● Educare Flint – 1000 Gladwyn 12pm – 12:45pm
● Cummings Great Expectations – G-2200 Walton St 12pm – 12:45pm
● Manley Early Childhood Center – 3022 Farley St 12pm – 12:45pm
● Summerfield Early Childhood – 1360 Milbourne Ave 1pm – 1:45pm
● Early Learning Center – 5575 Van Campen 1pm – 1:45pm
● The Learning Center 1181 W. Scottwood Ave 1pm – 1:45pm
● Beecher Daily Elementary 6236 Neff Rd 2pm – 3pm
Starting Monday, March 16, 2020, all children in need of a lunch may stop in or honk for curbside delivery. Pick up a sack lunch, coloring book and reading books, no questions asked, Monday-Friday 11:30 – 1:00 pm, while supplies last, until school resumes. Glam Boutique is located at 620 Saginaw Street in Downtown Flint.
Goodrich Area Schools
Breakfast and lunch items will be available for pick-up Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, beginning Wednesday, March 18, and running through Friday, April 3. Pick up will be from 9:00 to 11:00 a.m., at Goodrich High School gymnasium entrance #7.
Meals are free for all children 18 years old or younger.
Grand Blanc Community Schools
Grand Blanc Schools is planning to have a drive-up distribution of pre-packed breakfast and lunch available for anyone 18 and under (and people with special needs 26 and under) from 11 am-1 pm on Tuesday, March 17, Wednesday, March 18, and Thursday, March 19 at the following locations:
● Grand Blanc High School at the main entrance of East campus 12500 S Saginaw, Grand Blanc, MI 48439
● Grand Blanc West Middle School 1515 Reid Rd, Grand Blanc, MI 48439
● McGrath Elementary School 5288 Todd St, Grand Blanc Twp, MI 48439
Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday food will be distributed for each day, and Thursday enough will be given to last until the next pickup day. Children do not need to be present, do not have to be enrolled in Grand Blanc Schools, and do not have to qualify for free or reduced lunch.
Please be patient as we may need to alter plans as we get a better feel for how many need to be served. We will announce the days and times for next week soon.
International Academy of Flint (IAF)
5-Day food boxes will be available for students and include breakfast and lunch items for each day. Labels will be on each box including the menu for the week. The schedule this week is as follows:
Tuesday March 17th 10am – 11am pick-up at IAF 2820 S. Saginaw St at Oakley St entrance
Tuesday March 17th 11am – 12pm pick-up at Great Lakes parking lot across from Gracelawn Cemetery (N. Saginaw St)
If you are not able to make it to one of the locations, please call (810) 624-4884. IAF will do their best to get it to you.
Kearsley Community Schools
Kearsley Community Schools will provide free “grab and go” meal packets. Each packet will contain three meals. Delivery will be at the following locations March 16th to April 2nd
● Kearsley High School – 11am to 1pm, Mondays, and Thursdays – pull up to the front door
● Fiedler Elementary – 11am to 1pm, Mondays and Thursdays – distribution in the parent loop
● Gunther Mobile Home Park – 11am to 11:45am – distribution in the parking lot
● Pineview Estates – 12pm to 1pm, Mondays and Thursdays – distribution at the clubhouse
Lakeville Community Schools
Beginning on Monday, March 16, 2020 Lakeville will have a delivery/drop off service of meals at nine (9) locations within our community. These stops will serve our students a FREE breakfast and lunch each school day that we are closed during this crisis until Friday, April 3, 2020. Stops and times are listed below, please choose the one closest to you.
Notes to Parents/Guardians:
- Students will need to be present at the stop, but may remain in the vehicle
- Staff member will come to the vehicle to get names of students & number of meals needed
- Times may be off a few minutes, please be patient and wait at the stop
- One breakfast and one lunch per day
- Meals are FREE to anyone under the age of 18
STOP LOCATIONS & TIMES:
11:00am Drive through service at the Middle School
10:00am Otter Lake Elementary, parking lot in front of the school (VanAmburg Dr)
10:20am Marathon and Cusena Drive
10:40am Columbiaville Elementary, back parking lot (5th St)
11:00am Huckleberry Circle & Columbiaville Road
11:25am Davison Hills Mobile Home Community, 11067 Mt. Morris Road, parking lot
11:45am Church of the Nazarene, 7524 E Mt Morris Rd, parking lot
12:10pm Otisville Elementary, front parking lot (Woodward Ave)
12:30pm Forest Township Hall, 130 E Main St, parking lot
Linden Community Schools
Lunch will be provided for students in grades K through 12 during March 17th to Match 20th and March 23rd to March 27th from 11am to 12pm at the following locations:
● Linden Elementary School 400 S, Bridge St
● Tyrone Woods 8318 Hogan Rd
● Pine Ridge 9348 Silver Lake Rd
Those with special dietary needs or transportation issues, please contact the Linden Food Service Department at 810 591-0435
Mt. Morris Consolidated Schools
The district will provide pick up and delivery breakfast and lunch options to students from Tuesday March 17th to Friday March 27th. Grab and go packages will include food for multiple days.
● Drive up/pick up service directly to your car at the High School and Middle school from 12pm to 1pm on Tuesday and Friday.
● Tuedsay and Friday buses will drive to their elementary route home drop offs, knock on the door and inquire if the students living in the hose are in need of grab and go meals. If they are, we will respond by brining that number of grab and go meals to the front step. Families can take the meals after the drivers leave to minimize contact (buses will leave at 11am, but we cannot provide specific times buses will arrive at homes).
● Apartment complexes and mobile home parks: A school bus will bring grab and go meals according to the schedule below. Note: these deliveries are only for students who live there. Buses will sit at each location for approximately 20 minutes.
● North Morris Estates 9:30am
● Sugar Tree 10:15am
● New South Creek 10:45am
● Old South Creek 11:15am
● White Oaks 12:30pm
● Morris Square 1:30pm
● Bristol Court 2pm
● Rosewood 2:45pm
● Dutch Village 3:30pm
The week of March 30th is Spring Break. Mt Morris will not be providing food during that time.
Montrose Community Schools
Montrose Community Schools will be providing lunch for anyone 18 and under during the March 16th trough March 20th and March 23rd through March 27th. Lunch will be available from 11:00am – 11:30am at the following locations:
● Briar Ridge Golf Course – 11099 Dodge Rd.
● Brentwood Farms – Corner of Nashua Trl. & Gallant Fox Trl.
● Marshalls Crossing – 12050 Trident Blvd: at the Clubhouse
● Riverside Trailer Park – 10186 W. Farrand Rd.: at the bus stop
● Hall of Fame Entrance – At Montrose Community Schools
NOTE: Lunch will not be provided the week of spring break
Swartz Creek Schools
Swartz Creek Community Schools will provide student meals through bus delivery and a “drive-through” available at the district’s middle and high school buildings.
At the High School Tuesday and Friday we will have the athletic side of the High School ready for a drive-through type meal service. Parents or students pull up, tell us how may 3-day packages they need and we give it to them.
● High School will be hosting this between 11:00 AM and 12:30 PM
● Middle School will be hosting this between 11:15 AM and 12:45 PM in the roundabout at the back end of the building.
Bus routes will begin Friday with the designated locations on the map for 15 minutes each, same rules apply as the drive-through, pull up, tell us how many you need and you will receive that as long as supplies last. Delivery dates are March 20th and March 27th.
● Apple Creek Apartments – at the bus stop 12:15pm – 12:30pm
● Burkeshire Apartments – at the bus stop 12:15pm – 12:30pm
● Clayton Village – Houston and Weldon 11:15am – 11:30am
● Cole Creek – at the bus stop 11:45am – 12pm
● Eagle Point / South Valley – at the Mailboxes in Eagle Point 12:15pm – 12:30pm
● Gaines Elementary – at the school 10:45am – 11am
● Genesee Village Apartments – Newport and St. James Ct 11:15am – 11:30am
● Grandwood Subdivision – on Ponderosa Dr 11:45am – 12pm
● High School – Drive through – at the gym doors 10:45am – 12:15pm
● Linden Lane Apartments – at the bus stop 11:45am – 12pm
● Linden Place Park – Dye Rd – at the bus stop 11:15am – 11:30am
● Maple Creek Preserve – at the bus stop 11:45am – 12pm
● Mari-Dan – Schafer Dr and Ita Ct 12pm – 12:30pm
● Middle School – Drive through – at the pool doors 11am – 12pm
● Miller Rd Farms – red bard near wagon trail 12:15pm – 12:30pm
● Morrish Elementary – at the school 10:45am – 11am
● Oakwood Village – Farmtree and Elaine 10:45am – 11am
● Parkridge Subdivision – near Parkridge and Mountain Ash 11:45am – 12pm
● Regency Subdivision – on Bridgeman Trail 11:15am – 11:30am
● Silver Creek – near the entrance 12;15pm – 12:30pm
● South Fork Subdivision – near South Fork and Aldridge 11:15am – 11:30am
● Swartz Creek Estates – at bus stop 12:15pm – 12:30pm
● Swartz Creek Meadows – near the office 10:45am – 11am
● Syring Elementary – at the school 11:15am – 11:30am
● The Field’s – Blue Grass – at the bus stop 10:45am – 11am
● The Villa’s – Granada – at the bus stop 10:45am – 11am
● Torrey Hill Park – at the bus stop 10:45am – 11am
Friday services will be for a 7 – day (breakfast and lunch) care packages with the plan to do the same Friday Schedule only for the duration of the pandemic.
Westwood Heights Schools
The district will distribute meals beginning Wednesday March 18th and continue through Friday April 3rd at the following locations:
Meals on Wheels
Green Bus –
● 9:05am – 9:15am Charity Church – Canterbury and Clio Rd
● 9:20am – 9:30am Cherrylawn and Cloverlawn Dr – Off Pierson Rd
● 9:35am – 9:45am Pasadena and Iroquois Area – Forrest Park (Max Brandon) Park
● 9:55am – 1005am Pasadena Ave COG Sanctuary Pasadena and Proctor
● 10:07am – 10:17am El Bethel Church – Near Seneca and Mackin Rd
● 10:20am – 10:30am Sonny and Roanoke Clio and Pasadena area
● 9:02am – 9:12am Kimberly Woods Subdivision – Entrance off Jennings Rd
● 9:14am – 9:24am Birchwood Mobile Home Park
● 9:30am – 9:40am Westwood Heights Free Methodist Church on Beryl St
● 9:42am – 9:52am Westwood Heights Mobile Home Park
● 10am – 10:10am Pineshores Apartments
● 10:16am – 10:26am Carpenter and Dupont St – Empty Store Parking Lot
● 10:30am – 10:40am Marathon Gas Station Parking Lot – Carpenter and Saginaw Rd
● 9:02am – 9:12am Birchwood Mobile Home Park
● 9:14am – 9:24am Charlotte’s Wec Child Care Coldwater Rd East of Clio
● 9:30am – 9:40am Bermuda Ln and O’Brien
● 9:45am – 9:55am Cass and Skander
● 9:56am – 10:06am Coralene and Prestwood
● 10:07am – 10:10am 5022 Highwood (single home)
● 10:11am – 10:21am Woodcliff and Wood Haven Corner Stop
● 10:26am – 10:36am Cedar Shores Apartments
● 9:15am – 9:25am Fleming and Pierson Rd
● 9:29am – 9:39am Hunter and Ridgeway
● 9:41am – 9:51am Hunter and Parkway
● 9:53am – 10:03am Beryl and Gracelawn
● 10:05am – 10:15am Doran and Lyndon
● 10:17am – 10:27am Lyndon and Montrose
● 10:30am – 10:40am Mott and Montrose
Transportation Number for In route questions
YMCA of Greater Flint
The YMCA of Greater Flint will be providing dinner for ANYONE in need. Anyone can pick up dinner and a snack for a child and there is no need for the child to be present. Feeding sites are operating 7 Days a week.
- River Park Apartments – 4:00 – 4:45 pm
- Pierson Road Family YMCA – 6:00 – 6:45 pm
- Suffolk Court Apartment, 6:00 – 6:45 pm
- Flint Development Center, 5:00 – 5:45 pm
- Downtown YMCA, 6:00 – 6:45 pm
- Calvary Methodist Church, 6:00 – 6:45 pm
- Mt. Olive Baptist Church, 5:00 – 5:45 pm
- Kings Lane Apartments, 4:00 – 4:45 pm