1400 East Kearsley Street
Applewood is the estate of the Charles Steward Mott families, built in 1916 at the edge of downtown Flint. The former gentleman’s farm encompasses the original historic home and barn, 34 acres of flower-filled gadens, stately trees, expansive lawns, and the heritage apple orchard for which it was named.
To learn more about Applewood or the Ruth Mott Foundation, visit their website, www.RuthMottFoundation.org or call 810.233.3835.
No events in this location