Super Service Family Day at the Community HELP Centers will be featured once per month, rotating between HELP Center locations.
HELP Centers are excited to serve your family and continue to strengthen the connections in our community, now with more resources than ever!
SUPER SERVICES focused from 2–4pm
• Fun & Games for Kids
• Water & Utility Bill Assistance
• Education & Employment Opportunities
• GHS Mobile Mental Health Unit
• Senior Services Assistance
• Learn about FREE Child Care
• Talk to a MDHHS Worker about Your Case
• Sign up for
— Summer Youth Programs
— FREE books through the Imagination Station
— Checking & Savings Account
— Health Insurance
• and so much more…
Regular HELP Center Services are from 10am–2pm
FREE & Available to everyone, no income requirements!