Visit Applewood Halloween week – the last week we’re open for the 2017 season! Come dressed in your family friendly Halloween costumes, and look for “tricks” and “treats” throughout the grounds.
*Enjoy some fall decorations around the estate.
*Sample a Taste of Applewood made with ingredients grown at Applewood.
*Get a last look of the house for the 2017 season on a strolling tour – no reservations needed, on a first-come first-served basis.
*Take a guided tour of the fall gardens at 12 p.m. each day.
• Visit trick-or-treating stations around the estate all 4 days
• Storytime at 11:30 all 4 days
• Saturday there will be a costume parade folllowing Storytime
• Halloween-themed obstacle course in the lower gardens
• Make-and-Take activities-while supplies last