Bubbles’ Water Safety helps keep kids safer this summer – and all year long!
Goldfish Swim School is committed to educating children on the importance of being safer in and around the water. This FREE water safety program is designed to be fun yet informative as the Goldfish team of instructors guide children through a variety of activities to boost their learning.
This interactive program is a fun 20-minute lesson, great for students ages 3 – 7 and focuses on the following:
• Introducing the concept of water safety
• Educating the children about the importance of water safety
• Helping the children learn safety methods and avoiding potential
dangers in and around the water.
• Educating children about ways to handle water crisis situations.
• Providing materials and information to the children in an effort to
prevent water related accidents.
AGES: Designed for children 3 – 7 yrs (All Ages Welcome)
FEE: FREE (Must pay Lake Callis Gate Admission on June 30th, $5 per vehicle for Davison Residents, $8 per vehicle for non-residents)